1. I believe it is fated. Hubby is 10 days older than me. When his mom gave birth to him at the maternity clinic in Ipoh, my mother was also there, preparing for my arrival (dunno why they stayed there for so many days). Both our mothers didn’t know each other but our grandmothers were friends. They bumped into each other when they were there visiting their daughters. We found this out after hubby and I met each other 16 years later. Cupid must have done something at the clinic ;D. Coincidence?
2. My hubby migrated to Toronto when he was 21. I joined him a year later. In order for me to stay in Toronto, I have to be a Permanent Resident. So, we got married a few months after my arrival and then applied for a PR.
3. He is funny and he makes me laugh.
4. I feel safe when I’m him because he knows martial arts (don’t pway pway).
5. We share the same interest when it comes to shopping. We love to check out factory outlets or flea markets no matter where we go. We used to drive across the border once a month to Buffalo, NY just for a day of shopping at the factory outlets.
6. He loves to travel and so do I. However, since the arrival of our daughter, we haven’t been travelling at all. Probably when she’s older, we’ll go again.
7. Hubby is the handy man. He fixes everything in the house so I don’t have to worry much, except to find space to keep his ever growing tools 😉
That’s all folks. I’m not going to tag anyone 😀