Just a while ago, I posted about a Jumping exercise that I have just joined. I have yet to attend the class as I have been busy. Check out the video below. It is exactly what Jumping Fitness Malaysia is about.
This fitness class is low-impact and won’t hurt your knees and joints because the trampolines absorb the impact. This full body workout also strengthens the heart and muscles. Jumping Fitnesss Malaysia has taken exercise to a whole new level. I love that we get to exercise with music just like Zumba, my favorite workout.
This is a video of Jumping Fitness Malaysia which I got from their Facebook Page. Awesome workout right?
Benefits To Jumping On A Trampoline
- A great cardiovascular workout – Jumping on a trampoline increases the heart rate and gives your heart a great workout.
- A workout for the muscles – A great workout for the feet muscles up to the stomach muscles occurs when bouncing on the trampoline for even a few minutes.
- Weight loss – The combination of cardiovascular exercise and the strengthening of the muscles contributes to weight loss. The cardiovascular workout burns calories.
- Improved flexibility – Jumping on a trampoline strengthens and lengthens muscles improving flexibility.
- Increased bone density – Exercise can strengthen bone density as well as muscles and helps to prevent broken or fractured bones and osteoporosis.
- Improved joint, tendon and ligament function – The strengthening of joints, tendons and ligaments can help to reduce the chances of some forms of arthritis and lessen the pain in some arthritic joints
What a fun and awesome way to stay in shape. I can’t wait to start soon!
If you want to get fit while having fun, stomp over to :-
Jumping Fitness Malaysia,
The Earth Bukit Jalil
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 57000
Tel : 012-699 1512 (Ritchie)
They also have another branch in Mont Kiara.
Jumping Fitness Solaris Mont Kiara
16-2 Jalan Solaris 5, Mont Kiara,
Tel: 012-969 7929