One day while I was ‘kaypohing’ at some mommies blogs, I stumbled upon this All-In-One dish. This wonderful recipe is by Mumsgather in her MyKitchen blog.
Chicken, Tomato and Pasta Soup.
– 3 tomatoes
– 1 bombay onion
– 1 potato
– A few brocolli florets
– 2 whole chicken thigh and drum
– pasta (shells or spaghetti)
– salt, sugar and tomato sauce
1. Fill up slow cooker 3/4 quarters full of water or enough to cover all ingredients
2. Wash meat and put into slow cooker
3. Cut onions, tomato and potatoes into wedges and put everything into the crockpot
4. Cook on high for 2-3 hours
5. Add in brocolli florets and pasta and cook on low for 1 hour
6. Season with salt, sugar and tomato sauce to taste
Notes: Apart from brocolli florets, other vegetables like celery or whatever leftovers you have from your refrigerator can be used to add nutrition and taste to your meal. This soup together with the pasta is a whole meal on its own.
I have cooked it a few times and Ms. Fussy Wussy Ashley loves it. Thank God! The soup smell so good too when it’s ready….sometimes I wanna eat it myself 😀 A wholesome and nutritious food for my gal. Thank you, Mumsgather