1. I can’t wait to read about other mommies blogs….very ‘kaypoh’
2. At every opportunity, I will sit in front of my computer, even when I’m eating.
3. I dream about blogging every now and then.
4. I even dreamt of some bloggers and their children
5. I began to use a lot of my digital camera, taking photos of almost everything.
6. I kept hogging the computer that my hubby just bought me a computer 2 days ago so I would leave his alone 😀
7. I like to make new friends with fellow bloggers
8. I can’t stop myself from doing paid posts. Lately I have only 6 hours of sleep because of this and now I can’t really think straight 😉
9. Whenever I talk to my hubby or my sisters, the topic of blogging will sure come up.
10. My home is in a mess because I don’t do housework anymore. I just blog whenever I can.
I hope I’m doing this tag correctly. It’s now 1am and I’m really sleepy 😀 Now, who do I want to pass this contagious disease to? Maybe only 3 mommies –
b) Princess Mom
Ashley in her ‘gucci’ 😀
When we reached home, we took the lift to our apartment. Once the lift door opened, a man was standing near it, waiting for us to exit. Miss lil’ lobster slapped him near the groin! I almost fainted from horror. I kept apologising to the poor man and luckily he smiled and say it’s ok. Wonder where she learned to do these naughty things. I must really have a good talk with her.
The verdict : Ashley spat everything out.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *Pulling my hair*
My lil’ fussy pot!!!!
Both the daddy and mommy-to-be do not want to know the sex of the baby eventhough it can be determined now. They said there aren’t many surprises in this world so they want this to be a surprise. How sweet. With Ashley, we were so eager to find out whether it’s a boy or a girl.
As they are residing in Toronto, we won’t be able to see the baby when he/she is born. My mother-in-law will be going back to Toronto for the birth of her youngest grandchild. Good news is that my-inlaws will be coming back next year with the baby. I just can’t wait!!!