Wow…this is the longest tag I’ve ever done. Dawn gave me this tag and I don’t know if I’ll be able to list all of them out but will try 😀
1. Slapped by my teacher when I was in Std. 2. It was a humiliating experience AND it was not my fault. She was marking our books in class and mine was just below the girl who made the mistake. However, when my teacher turned the book over to call out the name, she accidentally turned my book. She realised that after she had slapped me but she didn’t apologise. I hate her!
2. I had the best time of my life in school between the age of 15 to 17.
3. I started dating my husband (behind my parent’s back) when I was 16 ;D
4. Had to leave my family behind and went to Toronto at the age of 22
5. I found out that I had 2 huge cysts in my tummy 7 years ago and thought it was the end of the world for me. During the surgery, my gynae found that one of the cysts had taken over my left ovary and she had to remove it. So, I’m left (pun intended) with 1 ovary.
6. I thought it would be very difficult for me to get pregnant but I got pregnant 5 years later.
7. During my 6 month pregnancy, I almost lost my baby. Was bleeding a lot and the gynae couldn’t find out what was wrong. First she said I didn’t have enough water in the placenta. Then she said I walked too much. Thank God I managed to carry Ashley till full-term ;D
8. Stopped working after being in the workforce for more than 12 years to be a stay-at-home mommy
9. Started blogging after Ashley turned 1 year old
10. Akaun saya telah dibekukan oleh TigaPi dengan sebab yang langsung tak masuk akal.
There, I have done it ;D 10 things that happened to me ….phew 😀 Not going to tag anyone this time (all of you are safe) 😀