Here is a photo of Ashley trying to wear a skirt *shake head*
Later, another friend, SM joined us and she is the owner of a kiosk called “Purple Cow” at the Square Room in Hartamas Shopping Centre. She is the one in white top (without glasses). Below is a photo of her lovely kiosk. It has great clothes and accessories. Do check out Purple Cow when you at this mall (I do sound like I’m doing a pay per post eh? 😀 )
We left the place around 5pm. It is indeed a wonderful time to catch up with friends.
We were on our way to my dad’s office yesterday and passed by 1Utama. I saw this huge poster announcing that ROOTS store is NOW OPEN!!! I was like, omigod….Roots has landed on our shore. I love ROOTS. It’s a homegrown Canadian clothing store. They have the coolest and most comfortable clothes you can find. Their leather products are very nice too.
I wonder if they still carry the children clothes. I bought a pair of cute mittens about 10 years ago before I left Toronto so that I could put them on my future baby;) Crazy huh? Well, Ashley did wear them. Wished I had bought more children’s clothing back then.
I reckon that their stuff won’t be cheap here but nevertheless, I’m going to check them out soon. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
p/s: Roots did not ask me to do this post, ok 😀
Sweetpea wants to know 7 Random Things About Me 😀 So, here we go –
1) I am a shopaholic. I must buy something whenever I hit the mall I love buying stuff for Ashley and myself 😉
2) I love shoes. I find it hard to stop myself from buying shoes….still have 6 new pairs in the boxes.
3) I cannot live without my liquid eyeliner and the internet.
4) I have a habit of stocking up things such as toilet papers, shampoos, shower gel, toothpaste, diapers, tissue papers, etc. My mum thinks I’m crazy 😉
5) Although I complain about doing housework but I actually find cleaning very therapeutic.
6) I have good friends whom I have known since our primary schooldays. Isn’t that great?
7) I love to listen to Chinese songs eventhough I don’t know how to read Chinese. My fav singers are Jacky C, Leslie C, Anita M, LeeHom and Danny C.
Wokay….time to tag another 5 people *evil grin*
When I came out, hubby said, “I looked like a medicine man performing with a street monkey“. Can you believe he actually said that? Crazy!
Whilst we were there, I notice that there are many dogs in our street. The neighbour on my right has a Rottweiler. The neighbour directly opposite us has 2 dogs but I don’t know the breed. His neighbour has a dog. Then, another neighbour which is 3 houses to our left has 2 dogs too. Gee…I guess the name of our street should be changed to Jalan Banyak Anjing instead 😀
watcha looking at??
I am just concern that when we move into the house, Ashley will be frightened each time these dogs bark. My neighbours’s Rottie is pretty fierce. Ashley is rather timid and would jump each time she hears a loud noise. Also whenever we visit my dad at his office, she would cling to me tightly whenever she sees the dogs 😀 Hopefully she’ll get over this and grow up to be braver 😀