While scrolling Tik Tok, I saw many people cooking (or frying) Pasta Chips. It is one of the latest TikTok trend to make chips from cooked pasta. I decided to give it a try since we have an Air Fryer.
HOW TO MAKE PASTA CHIPS
- Cook that pasta al dente in a pot of salted water.
- Drain the pasta and transfer it to a mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, parmesan cheese and whatever spices you like.
- Toss well to combine to make sure the pasta is coated with the oil, cheese and spices.
- Air fry until golden and crispy. You may need to stop it half way to shake the basket a few times.
- Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool slightly before enjoying.
My ingredients. I used spiral pasta.
The verdict? Everyone said the pasta was hard and need jaws of steel to eat them *roll eyes*. Something must have gone wrong during the cooking process. Maybe I cooked them for too long?
Will try to make them again with less time in the Air Fryer.