This is the salad I got from KFC…..not exactly healthy because of the popcorn chicken. However, I’ve only eaten this once 😀 When I’m hungry, I’ll snack on fruits or raisins. I have started this diet about 2 weeks ago and so far I have lost 2kg. I’m pretty happy with the results and so is my husband (I mean he is happy with the weight HE has lost). I could see that his tummy is not so big anymore. Once in a while I’ll ask him if he sees any difference in me and he’ll say I still look the same. Men!!! I probably dyed my hair green and he would still not notice it.
Later, I grabbed another o** and when I submitted it, the message came on and said I didn’t use the correct link, etc. I fixed it and did everything over and over again. Yet I wasn’t able to submit my post. It took me 30 minutes to do the post and another 40 minutes trying to submit. In the end, I gave up.
I spent 2 hours doing the above and in the end I couldn’t submit them 🙁 Bummer!! I’ve given them a ticket and still waiting for them to look into it. Has any of you experienced this before?
What did she do upstairs?
Playing with the remote controls in the TV room or
jumping and rolling on her kung kung’s bed.
Then, she asked her kung kung to take her downstairs.
Her Royal Highness had some of the cake and then off she went, jumping around in the living room. I thought she would be so tired that she’ll nap in the car on the way home but she didn’t 🙁 That night, I was so tired that konked out before her.
So, he went out and got me another laptop 😀 That was very nice of him..heheheheh. The laptop is a simple one, nothing fancy but just enough for me to surf and do my stuff 😀
That’s my soup dinner next to the laptop. Don’t have much time so I eat while I surf 😀 Hubby is now so glad to have his baby back. He is happy and I am happy too 😀
1. I can’t wait to read about other mommies blogs….very ‘kaypoh’
2. At every opportunity, I will sit in front of my computer, even when I’m eating.
3. I dream about blogging every now and then.
4. I even dreamt of some bloggers and their children
5. I began to use a lot of my digital camera, taking photos of almost everything.
6. I kept hogging the computer that my hubby just bought me a computer 2 days ago so I would leave his alone 😀
7. I like to make new friends with fellow bloggers
8. I can’t stop myself from doing paid posts. Lately I have only 6 hours of sleep because of this and now I can’t really think straight 😉
9. Whenever I talk to my hubby or my sisters, the topic of blogging will sure come up.
10. My home is in a mess because I don’t do housework anymore. I just blog whenever I can.
I hope I’m doing this tag correctly. It’s now 1am and I’m really sleepy 😀 Now, who do I want to pass this contagious disease to? Maybe only 3 mommies –
b) Princess Mom