- look at children and scream with delight when she sees them (she does this at the mall and everyone would turn to look at us)
- point her finger at things that she finds interesting or to where she wants us to take her
- suck her thumb when she wants to sleep and at the same time uses her left hand to play with my hair
- watch Barney and Friends on Playhouse Disney and also the vcds that Mika’s Mummy lent us (sorry BG, I haven’t copied them and return the vcds to you. will do it asap)
- read the “Baby’s First….” books and point out the things that we ask her
- push her car around because she doesn’t know how to climb onto the car and sit on it
- look at motorbikes and make a “grrrr” sound whenever she sees one
- ask for food whenever she sees us eating
- bite on the remote controls so we try not to let her see them
- see her own reflection on the glass door
Want A Product Review or Advertise On My Website?
Do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like me to review your product, food, cafe / restaurants or place an advertorial on my blog.
I have been doing reviews since 2007. Thank you.
Must-Have For Parents On-The-Go
Buy Face Mask Online
Get Awesome Discounts For Your Adventure
Buy Erythritol Online
Trendy Hip Hop Accessories To Check Out
The Best Shapewear Store Online