So a few days ago, my friend posted on Facebook of a cake she was having. It looks so yummy that I felt like having some. I decided to make some keto coconut flour pancakes and followed the recipe below.
Once all the things were prepped, I changed my mind as I was too lazy to stand in front of the stove to flip the pancakes. I decided to bake them instead. Poured everything into the muffin cups and baked them at 180 degree C for 25 minutes. They tasted so moist and delicious.
The keto coconut muffins or low carb muffins are very easy to bake using the same ingredients as keto coconut flour pancakes from LowCarbYum.com.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, sour cream works too
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 3 eggs add another if batter is too thick
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour about 25g
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Whisk butter, cream, stevia, salt, eggs and vanilla extract.
2. Combine coconut flour and baking powder in another bowl. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Let batter sit to thicken. You can add an additional egg or water or heavy cream if you find that the batter is too thick.
3. Bake them at 180 degree C for 25 minutes.
This ingredient makes 12 pancakes or 6 muffins.
I am glad that I decided to bake the ‘pancakes’ instead because this recipe is so easy to follow and not many ingredients are needed. Give it a try one day.