MCO 2.0 is here and no dining in is allowed at all restaurants. Although this will be tough on the food industry, I think this is a good move because people can easily get infected when they are in an enclosed environment and have their masks removed when eating. I have been cooking more at home now and on days that I run out of cooking ideas, we would order Grabfood or go to McDonald’s drive-through for our fast-food indulgence sometimes.
So over the weekend missy wanted to have mee maggi and we decided to cook the Mee Maggi Murtabak for her lunch.
Here are the ingredients:-
- 1 packet instant noodle (keep the packet of seasoning aside)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 chicken/beef sausages
- Cook the noodles until soft and drain the water.
- In a bowl, add in the eggs, a little bit of noodle seasoning, chopped onion, red chilli and set aside.
- Then, add the noodle into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into two portions.
- Add a little cooking oil into a frying pan.
- Coat and heat the entire pan with oil.
- Then, pour a portion of the noodle mixture into the pan and fry until both sides are cooked and slightly brown. Serve immediately.
Have you tried cooking mee maggi murtabak? Missy finds it delicious.